Houston NVC is always looking for those who are willing to contribute and be of service. Most of our opportunities are available remotely, so you can do the work with comfort and ease.
We request that our volunteers make a commitment of 10-15 hours a month, for 6-12 months.
• Marketing guru
• Social media butterfly
• Instagram (daily to weekly)
• LinkedIn (daily to weekly)
• YouTube (managing the channel & connecting w/ facilitators to put videos up)
• Blogger (familiar with NVC)
• Newsletter (monthly basis)
• Making flyers for upcoming events (monthly basis)
To apply to be a volunteer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, and include “Volunteer” in the subject line with your desired position.
If you have other creative ideas of how to volunteer, email us with your pitch and we will see if it is a match for our current or upcoming needs.
For in-person volunteering, these needs are intermittent and depend upon our upcoming events. Examples of in person help needed are:
• Event set up/break down
• Event assistance
• Event promotion (passing out flyers)