Join me, Bren Hardt, for an interactive course in the art of empathy, a true Superpower & the “glue” of our entire society.
** First class is complimentary for everyone.**
So many of us and so many of our neighbors are trying to cope with multiple stressors… even trauma. Trauma is unaccompanied overwhelm, so listening with our full hearts can heal that because our neural pathways are wired to have “accompaniment”. Then we can thrive, not just survive.
DATES: Saturdays, September 12, 19, 26 & October 3& 10. Time: 10am – noon CT
Request: $99 or sliding scale based on your needs/my needs. Please email me with a suggested workable/ joy-based payment amount. I want all people to develop our natural skills of empathy regardless of available funds at the moment.
For more information:
- Increase clarity of what empathy is and is not
- Enhance your skills for empathic connection
- Explore “touching the dream” in empathy
- Find out what prevents you from listening with empathy and learn ways to access choice in moments when you are triggered
- Explore different styles of empathy to fit a variety of situations
- Explore natural expressions of empathy
- Learn the benefits of empathy to brain and body