Empathy is the glue of society and the magic potion for deep personal relationships.
Empathy and Learning Circles opens for registration. Join in as often as you like each month.
Time: 9 – 10:15 am CDT every Monday and Wednesday, June thru August
Host and facilitator: Bren Hardt, CNVC certified facilitator of Nonviolent Communication
Request: make a monthly contribution to the HoustonNVC scholarship fund (www.HoustonNVC.org) or to Bren based on “giving from the heart” or the gift economy.
The intention of these calls are to serve connection, community, and healing plus:
· Increase self-compassion through self-empathy
· Provide tips and hands-on practice in empathizing
· Practice difficult conversation with role-plays
· Increase clarity of what empathy is and is not
· Explore “touching the dream” in empathy
· Discover choice moments between empathy & honesty
· Explore different styles of empathic connection and resonance
· Explore “street” or natural sounding verbal empathy
· Take self-responsibility for getting our needs met
To register, send an email to Bren including your phone number to receive the Zoom link for these calls.