Are you scared and nervous to post on social media? Do you want some ways to bring back the joy of connecting this way? Join us for a pilot program in January. 6-weeks to a better social media experience using NVC as our guide to navigate the choppy waters. Led by Karen Starz, CNVC certified trainer. This will be fun, interactive and exploratory.
Here are some of the things we focus on in our six week project:
- What impact can compassionate communication have on social media awareness?
- How do you practice kindness through online platforms?
- How do you care for yourself and balance social media and life?
- Creating agreements on social media.
- How to “not take it personally.”
- Keeping access doable in your life
- How much is too vulnerable?
- Transparency, privacy, and vulnerability.
- What is accountability anyway?
- How labels separate us.
- How do we shift the herd?
- Modeling through social media presence.
The requested amount is $180 for the six-week series if you register before Dec. 18 and $240 if you register after.